This website is owned and operated by IHI Engineering Australia Pty Ltd (IEA), a fully owned subsidiary of IHI Corporation (IHI).
1. Agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use
In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, IEA:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or information, which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature.
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programmes and the data thereon or any direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
3. Acceptable Use Policy
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without IEA’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
4. Link Policy
Links to this Website
You must not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this Website
We do not monitor or review the content of other parties’ websites that are linked to or from this website. Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us, and we should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or materials. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of those sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of those sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. IEA will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
5. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
6. Copyright Policy and Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text, pictures and other media relating to IEA and IHI services and content hosted on this website. Unless otherwise stated, IEA owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website.
- show any material from the website in public.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
7. Logos and Trademarks
The IHI logo and other IHI Group logos posted on this website are registered trademarks of IHI.